LaserLag posted 3 hours ago
ObsidianDestroyer has been updated to the dev version and everything appears to be working correctly. There have been a few config changes:
- Online factions have 15 obsidian durability.
- Offline factions have 30 obsidian durability.
- You can whack a piece of obsidian with a potato to check durability.
PVP kits have been overhauled for all ranks!
- Every rank has their own PVP kit.
- Each kit is on a 1 day cooldown.
- Due to shorter cooldowns, higher ranks no longer have access to lower rank PVP kits BUT they still have access to all other kits.
In other news...
- FactionsPlus has been updated.
- I'm still looking into getting VirtualPack to work.
- The accidental extended period of mcMMO double XP has ended.
- Some plugins are not functioning correctly as a new version of Minecraft (1.7.8) was just released. If it isn't working, we are most likely waiting for developers to update their plugins.